Sound Juicer in G2.10

Hi,

As I mentioned in a previous mail to desktop-devel-list, Sound Juicer
0.6 is practically what I would add to G2.10.  If SJ is accepted into
Desktop, I have three main plans for G2.12:

* Add a basic "play this track" interface
* Remove the progress dialogue, and add a single progress bar to the
  main window
* World Domination

The important question is has SJ been officially accepted for Desktop in
its current state?

If so, I'll do another release Monday and will start tracking the GNOME
versioning.  I'd also like to ask for a UI freeze break, I have a
half-working patch to HIGify the Preferences dialogue and use the file
chooser drop-down widget.  I'd also start using the GNOME FTP server to
host the tarballs.

Thanks,
Ross
                                          jabber: ross burtonini com