Re: Smoketesting 2.13.3 results

Hi,

Le dimanche 18 d�mbre 2005 �8:38 +0100, Santiago Martinez a �it :
> Hi, I was trying to compile 2.13.3 with jhbuild using this instructions:
>     http://www.vuntz.net/journal/2005/11/15/343-smoketesting-gnome-2132
> I made the changes to compile 2.13.3 moduleset.
> Compilation goes fine, but there are some annoying bugs:
>
>  - Server ftp.gnutls.org seems to be down or busy, so it's not
> possible to download libtasn1-0.2.15.tar.gz, opencdk-0.5.7.tar.gz and
> gnutls-1.2.6.tar.bz2.
> So i must download and move the files to /cvs/gnome2/pkgs to can compile

I had the same problem. We can use http://ftp.gnutls.org to workaround
it. I think this should be changed in jhbuild.

> - Can't compile libxklavier-2.0.tar.bz2 because the flag "-Werror" in
> /libxklavier/Makefile.in and /libxklavier/Makefile.am stops the
> compillation. I must remove -Werror in the files and runs fine.

Known problem. The next release of libxklavier is/will be fixed, iirc.

Thanks for the feedback!

Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�