Smoketesting 2.13.3 results

Hi, I was trying to compile 2.13.3 with jhbuild using this instructions:
    http://www.vuntz.net/journal/2005/11/15/343-smoketesting-gnome-2132
I made the changes to compile 2.13.3 moduleset.
Compilation goes fine, but there are some annoying bugs:

 - Server ftp.gnutls.org seems to be down or busy, so it's not
possible to download libtasn1-0.2.15.tar.gz, opencdk-0.5.7.tar.gz and
gnutls-1.2.6.tar.bz2.
So i must download and move the files to /cvs/gnome2/pkgs to can compile

- Can't compile libxklavier-2.0.tar.bz2 because the flag "-Werror" in
/libxklavier/Makefile.in and /libxklavier/Makefile.am stops the
compillation. I must remove -Werror in the files and runs fine.