Re: geektoys suite

<quote who="Federico Mena Quintero">

> On Sat, 2005-12-17 at 12:56 +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
>
> > deskbar, nautilus-actions and gnome-launch-box are possible contenders
> > for the Desktop suite, some even for 2.14. I don't mind using Power
> > Tools as a proving/testing ground for beautifully integrated desktop
> > features. :-)
>
> Does Rodrigo know about this?  He had a bunch of ideas about "unix power
> for Gnome"...

He wasn't about when I started putting things together, but I've read his
wiki page, which covers much of the same ground - not as a release suite
though. (Rodrigo may be the right person to take this over once I'm done
cheerleading it.)

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/

              Corporate extortionism. Economic contortionism.