Re: geektoys suite

<quote who="Federico Mena Quintero">

> On Sat, 2005-12-17 at 08:24 +1100, Jeff Waugh wrote:
>
> > 'cept it'll be called powertools (again, for the ancient history lovers).
>
> What will be in there?  Is there anything we can move back into the core
> with the aid of some judicious UI love?

Thus far, the shortlist includes:

 * brightside
 * deskbar
 * devilspie
 * gnome-launch-box
 * nautilus-actions

deskbar, nautilus-actions and gnome-launch-box are possible contenders for
the Desktop suite, some even for 2.14. I don't mind using Power Tools as a
proving/testing ground for beautifully integrated desktop features. :-)

- Jeff

--
linux.conf.au 2006: Dunedin, New Zealand               http://linux.conf.au/

                    Two words: Japanese technofetishism.