Re: TARBALLS DUE: GNOME 2.12.2 Stable Release

On 11/30/05, John (J5) Palmieri <johnp redhat com> wrote:
> Sorry about not getting to this thread.  Got swamped with a whole bunch
> of fun stuff all converging on one date ;-)  I'll be available to do the
> next release.

Sweet, thanks!  Just as a heads up, the instructions to do so are up
at http://live.gnome.org/ReleasePlanning/MakingARelease; about 95% of
the work (smoketesting on your testing machine) can be tried out
anytime without any problems.  If you have some spare time between now
and then, it may be useful to give it a try and see if things work out
smoothly for you or whether the parts of the documentation I wrote up
are still too cryptic.  ;-)