Re: GStreamer releases
- From: Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org>
- To: Luis Villa <luis villa gmail com>
- Cc: Thomas Vander Stichele <thomas apestaart org>, Ronald Bultje <rbultje ronald bitfreak net>, release-team <release-team gnome org>
- Subject: Re: GStreamer releases
- Date: Mon, 29 Aug 2005 21:30:04 +0200
Le lundi 29 ao�05 �5:15 -0400, Luis Villa a �it :
> On 8/29/05, Thomas Vander Stichele <thomas apestaart org> wrote:
> > - there's a crasher bug in videoscale in the 0.8.10 release for one of
> > the colorspaces
> That would be good to fix, I expect.
Is it a crash that a lot of people are seeing?
> > Anyway, that's the situation at this point. What do you guys suggest ?
> You know this code base better than we do. :/ You guys are running
> some automated tests at this point, right? I assume the branch is
> passing them? Ronald, what are your thoughts?
I'm a bit reluctant to include those new releases. However, if the
changes have been well tested and are not known to cause any regression,
it should be okay.
Les gens heureux ne sont pas press�
] [Thread Prev