Re: Approval required for a fix in evolution-data-server module (Re: [evolution-patches] [EDS-libedataserver] Fix for #271969)

On 8/16/05, Vincent Untz <vuntz gnome org> wrote:

> However, I'm a bit surprised to see so many freeze break requests only
> for evolution: there are not so many requests for the other modules.
> Maybe there's something to change here...

It seems that evolution does have slightly more than normal, but what
had struck me more was the lack of freeze break requests from other
modules.  I haven't checked to make sure, but I believe we got
significantly more from other modules in previous cycles...  *shrug*