After the recipes hackfest

Hey all,

now that everybody is (almost ?) back home, I thought I should send out
a summary of what I consider the main take-aways from our week in
Indonesia are, and what the next steps are, so we don't lose the momentum.

I see 3 big topics, and have created summaries on the wiki:

1) Data Storage (shards, flatpak extension, etc):
https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/Recipes2018/DataStorage

2) Recipe collection (Indonesian recipes, contests, cookfests):
https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/Recipes2018/RecipeCollection

3) Recipe translation (content language, recipe packs, etc):
https://wiki.gnome.org/Hackfests/Recipes2018/Translations

Since I don't want it to appear like I am just trying to assign tasks to you,
I've made a start on the recipe translation work here:
https://gitlab.gnome.org/GNOME/recipes/commits/translations
The branch contains the first few steps for #3 above, but is far
from complete. I'll keep working on it.