Re: Installing Recipes master via Flatpak

OK, than you.

Julien

Le 31/01/2018 à 23:27, Sriram Ramkrishna a écrit :
You don't really need to install as root btw.

On Wed, Jan 31, 2018 at 3:07 PM Silvia Sánchez <bhkohane gmail com> wrote:

Hi
You need to install xdg and xdg-portal.  You can search "xdg" with apt or Synaptic, and install whatever they return.
That should be enough  (assuming you already have Flatpak installed).
Regards,
Silvia