Multiprocessing.Queue with hugh data causes _wait_for_tstate_lock

Hello,

on StackOverflow I opend a detaillied descriped question for my problem.
https://stackoverflow.com/q/56321756/4865723

I got exceptions in `_wait_for_tstate_lock` when sharing big data between a Process and a Thread via multiprocessing.Queue.

I also have an idea where the problem could be. See two read boxex in the Python docs here:
https://docs.python.org/3.5/library/multiprocessing.html#pipes-and-queues

But I don't fully understand the mechanisms behind that kind of Queue.