Python3, GObject objects & models

I have created, and registered, a custom GObject type [an object].  I
can place that type into a ListModel: aka model =
Gtk.ListModel(MyClass).

One of the advantages of creating a GObject is the whole property
system - - - and most notably change signals.

What I have not been able to find is how to connect/map something like
a Gtk.CellRendererText to a property, such that having a type in a
model has some advantage [vs. a model like (int, str, str)].  ???

--
Adam Tauno Williams <mailto:awilliam whitemice org> GPG D95ED383
OpenGroupware Developer <http://www.opengroupware.us/>