Re: PyGObject GtkTreeStore.set override multiple signals

Op 20-08-17 om 23:44 schreef Christoph Reiter:
On Sun, Aug 20, 2017 at 10:47 PM, infirit <infirit gmail com> wrote:
Wouldn't using Gtk.ListStore.set in the override make much more sense?
Something like attached patch perhaps?
Looks good to me. Maybe add a test counting the row-changed signals.

Updated patch with test to make sure list/treestore only emits one
signal per set with multiple columns.

If something else needs to be added/changed please let me know.

thx
~infirit