Re: Gtk.AccelGroup connect and disconnec signals

On Sat, Apr 29, 2017 at 5:32 PM, infirit <infirit gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

In the old PyGtk connecting and disconnecting accelerator keys was renamed
because it interferes with GObject signal (dis)connect. They then decided to
use Gtk.AccelGroup.(dis)connect_group, see [1].

The question is, should the same now be done for PyGObject?

I don't think we can without breaking existing code.