Re: PyGobject internals and documentation

Hi,

thank you. Indeed that's where I started to look at. My question is more about pygobject which is a user of gir and libffi in the end. In fact, by asking on the mailing list, I wanted to save time before diving into pygobject code and read ... well... everything (which I somehow will in the end ;-) )
Thanks for your help
David