'G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed

When trying to run my packaged Python3 with Gtk3 app, it crashes and I get the following error:

/Users/.../winMain.py:106: Warning: g_object_unref: assertion 'G_IS_OBJECT (object)' failed
Abort trap: 6

This error occurs on the widow.show_all() line for displaying the main screen of the app.

Here's the specifics on my environment:

OS X Yosemite 10.10.5
Python 3.5.2
Gtk 3.22.4 with Glade UI files
PyInstaller 3.3.dev0+483c819

I can successfully run this app from my development environment, so obviously something is not getting packaged up correctly.  I have been unable to get any help from the PyInstaller side.  Any assistance would be greatly appreciated.