Creating key bindings in python/pygobject Gtk application

Hi all. Sorry, if I wrote to wrong mailing list.
And sorry if I sent duplicate, I have issues sending.

I'm porting application from pygtk to PyGI/Gtk and I can't figure out
the right way of creating key bindings. As far as I see,
Gtk.binding_entry_add_signall() (double l :-/) is used instead of
gtk.binding_entry_add_signal(). It requires object of type
Gtk.BindingSet as argument. I don't see the way to create new
Gtk.BindingSet. There are no analogs of gtk_binding_set_new() and
gtk_binding_set_by_class(). Can anyone tell me the right way of doing
this?