Re: Slow loading, moving base code to C

Excellent work, and thanks a lot.

It is reassuring to see someone caring about this again!

Regards,

John

On Fri, Jul 19, 2013 at 2:28 AM, Simon Feltman <s feltman gmail com> wrote:
There is now a patch set [1] which includes lazy doc string evaluation along with the removal of wrapped invoke/info objects. With the whole patch set, I'm observing an overall %20 improvement for Gtk import times and a %14 improvement for single argument function calls. Reviews are needed and welcome.

-Simon