A few possible bugs

Hi all,

In porting virt-manager to gtk3 and some other work[1] I've come across a few
quirks that are possibly bugs. I don't know if they are gtk/glib issues,
pygobject, NOTABUG, already fixed, etc, so rather than file a slew of mini bug
reports I figured I'd ask here first. I am happy to file bugs/provide patches
if they are indeed valid.

These are all with fedora 18 versions:

$ rpm -q gtk3 glib pygobject3
gtk3-3.6.4-1.fc18.x86_64
glib-1.2.10-37.fc18.x86_64
pygobject3-3.4.2-6.fc18.x86_64

- Gdk.EventType has an attribute called 2BUTTON_PRESS, but that's an invalid
name in python. I noticed there's a _2BUTTON_PRESS, so maybe that was the
compromise.

- dir(GLib.IConv) lists a parameter named ''  (the empty string)

- GObject.threads_init(), GLib.IO_IN, etc. don't show up in the dir() output.
They obviously work fine, but it's potentially confusing for the user.

- Gtk.Container.child_get_property() requires a GObject.Value() instance to be
passed in. Ideally it would work like GObject.get_property(), which just
returns the python converted value. Though changing this now would break
existing users, though it could be changed in a back compat way no doubt.

Thanks,
Cole

[1] other work = pylint plugin to make it understand introspected bindings:
https://bitbucket.org/sthenault/pylint-brain/pull-request/7/add-a-plugin-for-gobject-introspection/diff