Re: [pygtk] Turning the PyGTK+ brand into something more than it currently is

I totally agree with Jasper.

New PyGobject is lame because misses its own reference and doesn't work on windows (well this is mainly a GTK3 issue...)

I read that there's no need of reference because gtk3 reference is enough, well I'm a gtk3 and gtkmm3 developer over a pygtk developer (my most used app is www.giuspen.com/cherrytree) but still I miss pygtk reference when doing something in PyGobject.

I read somewhere that gtkmm generates the reference automatically from gtk, why can't pygobject do the same?

As for GTK3 on windows I read something is moving in the last times, I hope the porting will be complete soon.

Cheers,
Giuseppe.