gtk_about_dialog_add_credit_section not properly introspected?

Hi,

I'm trying to use the add_credit_section method
of GtkAboutDialog, but I'm having some issues.
If you try this minimal example:

from gi.repository import Gtk

dialog = Gtk.AboutDialog()
dialog.set_authors(['Some Guy <some guy com>'])
dialog.add_credit_section('Designed By', ['Some Guy <some guy com>'])
dialog.connect('response', lambda dialog, response_id: Gtk.main_quit())
dialog.show()

Gtk.main()

you'll see that it complains about the second
parameter being a list and not a string, which
does not make much sense considering what the
method is supposed to do. And either way,
replacing the list with a string results in a
segmentation fault.