Re: What GVariant corresponds to a Python3 int?

On Fri, Jul 13, 2012 at 7:21 PM, Robert Park <robru gottengeography ca> wrote:
> I swear, I tried 'x' TWICE before writing that email and I kept
> getting the same error, but now it's working. Go figure.

Ok, ok, I've managed to confuse myself a little bit here. What I had
working previously was actually just Python 2 (I must have forgotten
that I'd switched branches). I can now confirm that type 'x' is in
fact NOT working in Python 3:

(gottengeography:18327): GLib-GIO-CRITICAL **: g_settings_bind:
property 'offset' on class 'gg+camera+Camera' has type 'glong' which
is not compatible with type 'x' of key 'offset' on schema
'ca.exolucere.gottengeography.camera'

So as far as I'm able to tell, it's impossible to have a GObject
property of type int in Python 3. Floats and strings are working fine
though.

--
http://gottengeography.ca