[PyGObject] How to write an override for a variadic C function

Hello,

I would like to make Gedit's gedit_debug_message() function
<http://developer.gnome.org/gedit/3.0/gedit-gedit-debug.html#gedit-debug-message>
introspectable so that it can be called from Python. Presumably I will
need to write an override, but I am not sure how to proceed.

I have looked at the current repository of overrides in the PyGObject
git repository, but they all seem to be Python overrides. Is it
possible to make a pure Python override that can call a varargs C
function?

Alternatively, how do I go about writing a C override for this
function? Are there any examples of C overrides that I can look at?

Daniel Trebbien