Re: PyGobject / GTK+ 3 support

On Fri, Feb 3, 2012 at 00:51, Jérôme <jerome jolimont fr> wrote:

> I guess someone who wants to support older distributions or non-linux systems
> will stick to PyGTK despite the advise to move to PyGObject (The good side of
> it is that there is much more documentation for PyGTK) and then jump to
> PyGObject / Gtk+ 3 when it is supported more widely.

That's the reason why PyGObject / Gtk+ 3 is not supported more widely right now.

This way of thinking would be understandable if PyGObject was
developed by a company but it's not, it's supported by a community and
if everybody just sits waiting for things to happen by themselves, it
won't move forward.

Regards,

Tomeu