Re: Extending g-ir bindings

2011/9/27 David Nečas <yeti physics muni cz>:
> On Sat, Sep 24, 2011 at 03:35:38PM +0200, David Nečas wrote:
>> On Fri, Sep 23, 2011 at 08:38:30AM +0200, Tomeu Vizoso wrote:
>> > you can add an override for your typelib such as:
>> >
>> > http://git.gnome.org/browse/pygobject/tree/gi/overrides/Gio.py
>>
>> Tomeu, thanks for the answer.  Unfortunately, I cannot make it work for
>> non-system installs.
>
> If non-system installs don't work

Well, non-system installs do work, but overrides do need to be
installed in the same prefix as pygobject is.

> 1) Should I report it as a bug?

Yup, sounds like something that would be nice to have, but if you want
to see it done sooner rather than later, I recommend to attach a patch
to the bug report.

> 2) Is it possible to invoke the override code manually with the right
>   contexts so that the end result will be as if it was invoked
>   automagically?

Sorry, cannot see what you mean there.

Regards,

Tomeu