Re: Reconstructing original GObjects

Hi,

On 11/19/2011 03:52 AM, Matthias Vogelgesang wrote:
I am facing a problem, that to my understanding is currently not
solvable. I have written a GObject class hierarchy (working fine so
far) that I expose to Python via GObject-Introspection (also working).
Now I'd like to interface one of my classes with numpy using the
Python C API. To do so, I'd need to recreate the C-GObject from the
PyObject. This looks to me to be impossible without some ugly hacks.

What do you mean by "recreate the C-GObject from the PyObject" ?

Do you have an example of (pseudo-)code (python and C) of what you'd want to do?

If you mean "get the GObject from the PyObject, that's what pygobject_get() is for.

Regards,
Steve