Re: ComboBoxText and constructor/new issues

On Thu, May 19, 2011 at 4:15 AM, John Stowers
<john stowers lists gmail com> wrote:
> This can't be correct. I have a few projects using pygobject now and
> never use GtkFooBarClass.new [1]

It's possible I was reading something specific to a certain class
where somebody encouraging the use of .new() and I'm misremembering it
much more broadly. I've been travelling for a few weeks and haven't
looked at code for over a month so my memory here is getting hazier by
the day.

In either case, J5 says "it's a bug!" and a bug report has been filed,
so it'll get fixed eventually.

--
http://exolucere.ca