Search path for typelibs

Hello,

   I'm wondering how to tell pyGObject to look in a specific path when
importing a typelib. Typical use case is that mypackage is installed in
a non-system directory (let's say $HOME/devel/usr/lib/girepository-1.0
for devel and testing purpose) and "from gi.repository import
mypackage" fails when doing the enumerate_versions() in importer.py.

   I try to use PYTHONPATH or change sys.path to add my
non-system installation directory but it's not working.

   Any idea?

Thanks,

Damien.