How to create a PyObject of a certain type from a gobject.GPointer?

I'm working on updating the nautilus-python bindings to work with the
gir annotations and am having some trouble figuring out how to pass
the NautilusOperationHandle parameter (a disguised gpointer) to python
extensions.  In the current bindings, I pass extensions the handle
wrapped in a gpointer, then in the return call (which I have written
an override for) I get the handle pointer from the pointer value.  But
with the new introspection bindings, the python extensions have to
call the Nautilus.info_provider_update_complete_invoke() function
directly, and it will only accept a Nautilus.OperationHandle type
(this is defined in the Nautilus gir), and not a gobject.GPointer type
like extensions are passing now.

So what I'm trying to figure out is, how can I create a PyObject of
type Nautilus.OperationHandle type with the NautilusOperationHandle
pointer that Nautilus is passing to me?

Adam