Re: Can't call GdkWindow.raise() due to reserved word

Daniel Drake [2011-12-11 15:46 -0600]:
> Workaround:

> PyGTK worked around this by calling the method raise_()

IMHO we should implement the same "raise_()" workaround in the GTK
overrides, to get a compatible behaviour with PyGTK.

> I'm currently at a Sugar/GTK3 hackfest until Thursday; I'm happy to
> work on fixing this issue myself but would first appreciate some
> direction with the above questions.

I'm happy to commit a patch for you if you need/want, then we have
four eyes on it.

Thanks,

Martin