Re: Treeview drag-and-drop

Hello Sebastian,

On Mo, 28.11.2011 08:45, Sebastian Pölsterl wrote:

>there's currently a bug [1] which causes that the wrong adress of the
>Gtk.TargetEntry list parameter is passed to the C function. You can work
>around it by calling gtk_drag_dest_add_text_targets.

thanks for the hint, the bug report sounds related, indeed.
However, I'm still having the same problem - the "drag-drop" callback
is called, but when calling drag_get_data() on the receiving widget, the
"drag-data-received" callback is not called.

Is there an example of working GTK+ DND code from PyGObject somewhere?

Holger