Re: Overriding default signal handlers with introspection

Em 01-12-2011 10:01, Tomeu Vizoso escreveu:
On Thu, Dec 1, 2011 at 12:38, Conscious User<conscioususer gmail com>  wrote:
With the non-introspected version of PyGObject, it was possible
to override default signal handlers in a GObject subclass by
setting __gtype_name__ and using "do_"-prefixed methods.

What is the equivalent procedure with the introspected version?

This should work just the same, only that setting __gtype_name__ is
not needed any more.

Thanks! I asked because it didn't work at first, but I just realized
that it was due to a problem unrelated to PyGObject itself...