Re: PyGObject GtkBuilder

Hi Aleksandar,

Sorry no one has replied in a long time.  For one thing I see this:

gladefile('guake.ui')

is guake.ui in glade format?  That might be an issue.  I'm not sure.  What I am really guessing is that one of the objects you are loading is somehow causing an error when being constructed.  Can you point me to your code so I can test it on my machine?  Thanks.