Re: [pygtk] PyGObject directory issue again, taking a stand

Ok, I took the plunge.  I still have not moved the header files since they are mostly used by static bindings and I have not removed the pygtk.pth file.  Please make sure to clean out your install and build roots and test against PyGtk and other static bindings to make sure I didn't just break the world.