Re: pyspi buch of questions

Hi Rodrig,

First, pyspi has been obseleted by pyatspi[0], which should be available
in your distribution either as pyatspi, python-at-spi, or at-spi-python.

To track the mouse cursor's location, you can use
pyatspi.Registry.registerEventListener to listen for the "mouse:rel"
events. The best documentation I know of is located here [1]

As for your second problem, I would try it with pyatspi and see if it's
somehow fixed.

Zack

[0] http://git.gnome.org/browse/at-spi/tree/pyatspi
[1]