Re: Planner-list How do I install and use Planner?

Have you looked at this page

https://wiki.gnome.org/Apps/Planner/Downloads

Personally I run Ubuntu and install planner from my repositories.

As to using it, you need to learn how to plan a project - define resources, tasks; assign resources to tasks; schedule the start date for each task; and so on. You might start here

https://en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Project_planning

Planner provides a user interface for carrying this out.