Re: Planner-list Failed to open file '/C:/xxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxx/test.planner': Invalid argument

Bradley and list;

On Thu., Mar. 21, 2019, 07:57 Bradley Willson via planner-list, <planner-list gnome org> wrote:
Hello Everyone

I'm trying to run planner-0.14.6 on Windows 10 Enterprise but unfortunately every file saved gives up the same result when attempting to open a saved file..."Failed to open file '/C:/xxxxxxxxxx/xxxxxxxxx/test.planner': Invalid argument"  The path has been sanitized intentionally.

A bug report was submitted on github but I need to find an answer quickly.

Of course it works perfectly on Linux...

Any ideas?

As a fellow would-be user of planner on Windows I hit this bug a few years ago. I didn't have the means to get the source installed and compiled on Windows, so what we ended up doing was locating a previous version without the bug and using it. Not very satisfying but for the brief use period when we needed it in windows, that solved our problem.

Chris