Planner-list Change interface language - Win10

Dear gentlemen,

first of all, I want to say I like Planner very much. I discovered it using Ubuntu and I want to apply it on some Windows omputers too.

The problem is, that unlike Ubuntu installation, the Planner under Win10 does not adapt to system language (Spanish). How can I set the Planner interface to Spanish?

Thank you very much in advance for your help, I found no useful tips googling...

With best regards

Vaclav Sobota