Re: Planner-list can't save my planner

Sarah and list,

On Mar 20, 2018 02:47, "Sarah De Wilde" <sarah dewilde wzchhart be> wrote:

Hi,

I downloaded the planner and it is awesome.

But I can’t seem to save my planner on my computer …

Can u help me?

Thank you in advance,

Met vriendelijke groeten,

I guess you are trying to use the latest Windows version, which has a problem with saving due to some bad configuration code?

The latest Linux version works fine, if that's an option for you. Alternatively, you may be able to find an earlier version for Windows that does not hav this problem.

Unfortunately there seems to be no one who has the required development environment and knowledge to fix this problem.

Chris Hermansen