Re: Planner-list Can't Save a File

Sathwik Kotagiri and list,

On Thu, Nov 2, 2017 at 11:56 PM, Sathwik Kotagiri <iamsatwikkotagiri gmail com> wrote:
Hii I have created a file in planner in windows and completed all my work but by the time when i save it, it is not saving instead its showing some runtime error. Don't know how to solve please help me out !!

Ouch.  I think this might be a bug in the latest Windows version.  Somewhere in the code some extra characters have been prepended to the path name, making the name of the file illegal.  If memory serves earlier versions of Planner for Windows can be tracked down and they work fine (as far as this problem goes).

Anyway, if I'm correct, there's nothing you as a user can do to save your work with that version, meaning you will have to throw your work away.

Other readers on this list may have different ideas so best to wait a bit before you do anything unrecoverable.

--
Chris Hermansen · clhermansen "at" gmail "dot" com

C'est ma façon de parler.