From: chris hermansen <clhermansen gmail com>
Sent: Friday, June 9, 2017 10:20 PM
To: Jonas Li (Cosmos Develop Center)
Cc: planner-list gnome org
Subject: Re: Planner-list how to export custom field to HTML report

Jonas and list,

On Jun 9, 2017 02:07, "Jonas.li" <jonas li cdc berlitz net> wrote:

Hi All,

I'm using the 0.14.6 planner on Ubuntu 16.

I added a custom field in the project, how can I export it to the exported html report ?

Is that any workaround or I need to change the code to generate report ?

thank you,

Another approach can be to read the XML planner file and write your own report.

I have some Groovy for doing that if you are interested.

Chris