Re: Planner-list copy & paste tasks

Miguel and list,

On Jun 29, 2017 02:46, "Miguel Fiandor GutiƩrrez" <miguel fiandor gutierrez gmail com> wrote:
Hi,

Is there a way of copying or paste tasks, or duplicating them and choose to be holded within another task?

As far as I (just a user) know it is not.

You can edit the XML file with a text editor, which can be a solution, but it takes considerable care.

I really like planner for its simplicity but this is one of two things that regularly frustrate me (the other being integer percents for availability of resources; there I would much prefer "hours per week").

Chris