Re: Planner-list click on planner file does not open the project

Maybe it's a build issue, however i didn't finished to look at mime types.

Here for instance, if i open a terminal on project folder and type:

$ planner my-project.planner

it does not open.

Since it's working on ubuntu, it must be an fedora related issue.

neither thunar, "files" or command line can open it.

I'll ask on fedora community.

Thank you for the guidance.