Re: Planner-list planner add multiple tasks at once

On Thu, Jan 29, 2015 at 12:47 PM, Hugo Koopmans <hugo koopmans dikw com> wrote:
Hi,

Hi,

You need to be subscribed to the list to be able to send messages
there. This also ensures you get the replies to your mail. I had to
manually approve your message.

Is there a way to add multiple tasks at once?

Usecase: if I have a spreadsheet with a list of tasks and I want to start
using a planner project it would be nice to import a list of tasks in one
go...

There's no ready made solution, but you could write a CSV to XML
transform script.

--
Alexandre Franke