Planner-list Planner 0.14.6 cannot open / save files on Windows

Good day all,

A colleague is trying to user Planner 0.14.6 on Windows 7 to open and edit a .planner file I made on the same version on Ubuntu.

When he attempts to open the file, he receives an error message like

Failed to open file '/c:/users/.../v1.planner': Invalid argument.

Also there seems to be a general error when saving a created file that causes the program to crash.

Both of these problems were previously noted on this list in mail

https://mail.gnome.org/archives/planner-list/2013-January/msg00000.html

We are working around this for the time being by using Planner 0.14.2 as downloaded from SourceForge, but using an older version makes me nervous.

I'm wondering if this is something to do with the appearance of '/' in the file name, as opposed to '\' (see message above).

Anyway: does anyone know of a solution?

Thanks in advance!

--
Chris Hermansen · clhermansen "at" gmail "dot" com

C'est ma façon de parler.