Planner-list Cannot load project in to updated version of planner

Hi,

It’s been a while since I used planner, but I started a new project recently, as I was using version 14.3, I looked to see if there were any updates, there was so I updated to version 14.6.

When I now go to load the new project I get the following error, and cannot open it.

Any advice as what to do?

I have tried re-installing the previous version but no success, and saving the file to a different location so it has a shorter file name.

Any help would be greatly appreciated, as I spent a long time populating the programme!

Regards

Tony Duckworth
Associate

Our Phoenix Community Housing HQ

Is shortlisted for the NLA Awards 2014

NLA 2014

www.black-architecture.com

cid:image001.jpg@01CD0785.234A5050

Follow our blog blacktansa

Black Architecture is a limited company registered in England and Wales.
Registered number: 4982179.
Registered office: 63 Lambeth Walk, London, SE11 6DX.

ISO 9001:2008 Certificate No. FS 542027
ISO 14001:2004 Certificate No. EMS 542028

This email and any attachments which accompany it are for the named recipient only and may contain privileged or confidential information. If you receive this message in error and you are not the intended recipient, please inform the sender and delete this message and all attachments immediately.