Re: Planner-list colour tasks by priority

Hi,

On Mon, Jan 6, 2014 at 10:13 AM, Jonathan Phillips <994phij gmail com> wrote:
Is it possible to colour tasks by their priority in planner?

The only thing I can find that changes the colour at all is Highlight
Critical Tasks, which appears to colour the task with the latest deadline in
red - I'm looking for something like that, but something that colours every
single task according to its assigned priority.

No, it's not possible.

--
Alexandre Franke