Re: Planner-list IUP Planner

Hi,

Note that we have planner-dev-list@ for discussions such as this one.

On Wed, Aug 29, 2012 at 5:00 AM, John Spikowski <support scriptbasic org> wrote:
> Would there be any interest by this project to use IUP for the Planner
> GUI?

No, the upstream developers don't have any interest in using anything
else than GTK+. We're a GNOME project and intend to remain one.

> Gtk under Windows is not really a good option.

We sincerely hope the situation with GTK+ on Windows will get better.
We strongly believe in its potential as a cross platform toolkit and
we're pushing to get there.

> Might be an interesting fork.

Nothing can stop you from doing it, but we won't be working on it.
However we encourage you to contribute to the GTK+ port for Windows
instead.

--
Alexandre Franke