Re: Planner-list archiving tasks

Thank you!
I'm on a linux box. I'll see about getting the latest version installed.

By archiving I mean, when you have completed a task and you don't want to see
it in your current project and you could remove it from your visible list of
tasks, but not lose the information from your project. This would be useful
for long projects that have many tasks.

cheers,
Leila