Planner-list Date display in Gantt

Hi,

First of all, I'd like to thank you so much for Planner. I was stuck wih
GanttProject (which also has qualities, but I can't get used to its
defects), but now I've found my project-manager-eldorado.

As I see it in the mailing-list archives, the question I'm about to ask
has allready been treated (or closely) :
http://mail.gnome.org/archives/planner-list/2011-January/msg00000.html

But I wonder if a Planner user may either switch between a weekly or
monthly display, and to keep it no matter what zoom percentage he uses
(not the best solution, as far as I can tell), or have the month
displayed before the year on the weekly display (for example, it appears
now like this : "Week 17, 2011", may it be set like this : "Week 17,
March 2011"). For a week shared between two month, Planner could rely on
the first day of the week (Monday March 28. to Friday April 1st, it
would display "Week 13, March 2011"). Not really sure about that one,
but it's the best I can figure out.

I know it may seem unimportant, but I could really use it !

Thanks again for your amazing work,

Best regards,

Olivier Wenzek